Social Media + SEO = Social Search Optimization (SSO)
Our Social Media and SEO experts develop & design branded Facebook pages that get very "BIG" results!
Social networking is everywhere and growing faster than any other sector of the internet market. We all know that Facebook is the biggest player in the space, with now close to "one billion" worldwide users and rising at an unprecedented pace. In fact, businesses from around the world are beginning to harness the power of social media marketing on Facebook at an astounding pace with a foreseeable growth rate that is simply off the charts. However, almost 70% of all searches are still done on Google with Bing and Yahoo making up most of the remaining 30%. So the question for almost every small and mid-sized business owner has always been, "How can I run an effective Social and SEO campaign simultaneously, without going broke?" Until NOW, no one has had the answer.
Our "SSO Campaigns" are a perfect fit for almost any type of business looking to establish and market themselves on Facebook and the major Search Engines at an affordable price. This proprietary approach is unique to ThinkBIG ONLY. Our team of search and social experts will hand craft custom SSO campaigns for each and every client. ThinkBIG is one of only a few agencies that has the advantage of working closely with a dedicated team within Facebook that is solely responsible for optimizing our client's social media campaigns. In addition to leveraging the team at Facebook, every ThinkBIG client is also assigned a dedicated account manager that is available 24/7 to ensure optimum results on a consistent basis.
How Does It Work?
Our Social Search Optimization Program in 3 Easy Steps:
Goal - Increase Brand exposure as well as drive more traffic to your custom designed, "Branded Facebook Page" and your website that will generate new customers and higher conversions for your business.
- Step 1
Build a branded Facebook page
- Our team of design/branding experts work with you to establish a branded Facebook page that you will love to "show off".
- Keyword research. Our team of SEO experts will perform an extensive keyword analysis to determine which phrases your customers are using to find your products and or services.
- On Page Optimization. Our team of SEO experts will optimize both your Facebook page and your website, in an effort to have both become highly ranked on the major search engines.
- Google Analytics Integration. Our team will install Google Analytics on your website for reporting purposes. This gives ThinkBIG the ability to closely monitor and measure the success of your campaign.
- Step 2
Monthly Campaigns Start at $1,499 Per Month
- Our content writers will publish SEO friendly posts on your Facebook wall each and every month (amount of posts vary between SSO packages)
- Monthly Facebook Ad Campaign Management and Optimization. ThinkBIG is one of only a few agencies in the world with a dedicated team inside Facebook. Our in house team works directly with Facebook to ensure that maximum campaign efficiency is achieved on a consistent basis.
- Linking – each month our linking department will point fresh, quality, one way links to both your Facebook and website pages to ensure maximum SEO benefit. Over time, both your properties will begin to show up in the search results of the major search engines. The end result? More customers!
- Influential Blog Posts (comes with both Premium and Elite Plans Only) – ThinkBig has established relationships with some of the most influential bloggers in the world. Each month, these bloggers will write “buzz worthy” blog posts designed to promote your business in a BIG way. These “influencers” will create a flood of web traffic and "buzz worthy" news that will attract new customers to your business.
- Step 3
Our customized reporting is easy to read and will clearly show the results of your SSO campaign. Each and every report contains both Social and Search data. Each month, our team of experts will consistently analyze your campaign and make the necessary optimization changes needed to improve your results in a timely manner. Each and every client will also receive monthly reports containing vital statistics regarding your campaign/s progress.